Friday, November 14, 2008

what is this blog about?

After being a stay-at-home mom for almost 5 years now, I frequently find myself at the end of the day with thousands of words unsaid--leftover ideas, conversations, opinions, questions and thoughts. Thoughts I would normally say to whatever other adult was around, just bounce around, trapped in my pin-ball machine of a brain. This is probably a big blessing. Nonetheless, I decided to start this blog as a way to give voice to some of the (hopefully) more worthwhile musings, etc., I find myself having day to day.

This should be beneficial for two reasons: it will keep me from having imaginary conversations with people and it will protect my husband from the word spew that he sometimes experiences (via me) from the time he gets home from work to when he closes his eyes to sleep, not that he has ever complained.

It has yet to be seen whether this will be beneficial for you, the reader. I will do my best.

3 comments:

all up in each others bizness said...

i'm in!!

Alyce

Stephanie said...

I'm excited you started a blog! I will definitely read it frequently. Hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

Hey.. its nice to back you on Blog!! And best of luck for next..:)